Library Lending Programs
To be eligible students must return all loaned material(s) before approval. Students MAY NOT RENEW ANY ITEM(S).
The Augusta Tech Lending library allows students to check out books, codes, and laptops on a semester basis - all items are first-come, first-serve, and staff cannot guarantee that all applicants will receive materials. Qualified students have access to the technology necessary to succeed in the classroom with our Lending Laptop program- students must apply using their 900 number, student schedule, and student account summary. Students can also apply to the library's CARES lending program if enrolled in the following classes:
- BUSN-1300: Introduction to Business
- BUSN-1320: Business Interaction Skills
- EMPL-1000: Interpersonal Relations and Professional Development
- SOCI-1101: Introduction to Sociology
- THEA-1101: Theater Appreciation
To apply for these programs - click the links below.